Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Products I Love Review: Garnier Fructis






I've been using Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo for about sic months now & it has become my favorite shampoo. I love that it is a thick gel shampoo not watery at all and it really works as it says. It has a fresh clean scent. I use this shampoo because my hair tends to dry out because I use a lot of heat. This shampoo replenishes the moisture lost and keeps my hair looking healthy.


Another product that I've been using from the triple nutrition line is the Nutrient spray which is a mix of olive, avocado, and shea. You can even seen the layers in the bottle. My hair gets really dry after straightening so I use this spray to add moisture and keep it smooth & soft. It works wonders, you only need 2-3 sprays to avoid making your hair greasy if too much is applied.


I just recently purchased the sleek & shine anti-humidity smoothing milk. I bought because i needed something to tame my frizz from the heat & humidity and from straightening it. When I first tried out the product it really did not work to well maybe because my hair was really frizzy from the combination of humidity and straightening it. After a couple uses it works really well at taming my frizz. I would recommend just like the spray as using it in small amounts to avoid having too much product in your hair. I usually use it on my towel dried hair after a shower. I find that works the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment