Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fashion Haul/Review: Selena Gomez Dream Out Loud




I first saw Selena's Line "Dream Out Loud" on The View and it definitely caught my eye and made me want to check it out. Her line is available at Kmart Stores and it very affordable and well priced. I was hesitant before checking out the clothing that the quality would not be that good but I was very impressed. The clothing is made very well and the fabric is very soft. I highly recommend this line for affordable back to school clothing.

Items I got from the line...


Stripe Boyfriend Tee in Pinkberry $10.00
Light weight cotton loose fit top, very soft material. You can layer it with a tank underneath.


Zip Bottom Knit Jegging in Indigo $16.00
Very comfortable soft material, stretchy and well made jegging.I highly recommend these jeggings they are comparable to brand name and half the price. They come in gray,black,blue,&purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment