Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fashion Haul: Wet Seal & Hollister


A few items I have added to my closet recently...

I got a $25 gift card to wetseal for my birthday so id decided to use it on an awesome deal wetseal is having currently which is 5 basic items (plain tees, tanks, leggings, shorts, etc.) for $20 so I could get more for my money instead of spending it on one item.


V Neck Tee in Fuchsia $4.00
Recently wetseal redesigned their V necks with a wider collar and a slightly different fit and material. I like them the material is more breathable and not as tight.


V Neck Tee in Deep Olive $4.00
I also got another V Neck in Yellow


Basic Amber Cami in Wine $4.00
This is not the exact one I got because its not online its similar though but it has a small lace trim on the collar.


Rib Tank Top in Black $4.00
I got this in black.


Chiffon Stud Tank Top in Olive $10.00
This is not the exact one I got its similar made out of chiffon in a green color but has different beading.

I also bought an outfit for work I'm going to be working at Hollister.


Surfriders Beach Plaid Button Down in Pink Check $29.89


Laguna Skinny Jeans in Navy $49.50

No comments:

Post a Comment