Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fashion Haul: Kohls, Victoria Secret, & Wet Seal


I went shopping today. Yay! I haven't been in awhile. I went to Kohls to check out the new Candies stuff. Basically the only brand I buy from there. Britney Spears has a new line that she designed for Candies "Britney <3 Candies." There were so many cute pieces in that line. heres what I got...


Lace Crop Swing Top on sale for $20.80


Embellished Leopard Tank on sale for $20.80
I got this in large so it would be a dress rather than a tank I like it better that way.

Non Candies Clothes I got aswell...


Lace Trim Camisole on sale for $7.99
I got this to layer underneath the lace crop top, this cami also has a built in bra which is nice. I bought this in white.


Capri Leggings on sale for $7.99


Mesh Shorts $8.99
I got them in yellow.

Victoria Secret: I got a coupon in the mail for some free panties & $10 off a pink purchase so I had to use it to finally buy some "hot pants"


Pink Yoga Pants $22.50

Wet Seal:


Tube top $10.50

No comments:

Post a Comment